sexta-feira, 27 de março de 2009

Doubt

Ain't the joker gonna catch me when I fall?
Mother should I trust government?
Should I go with the crowd?
'Cause that aint what I have ever meant
Oh mother, what are you looking at?
Ain't the telephone gonna tell my friends?
I've never dreamed of feeling that
I never thought there were other ends
Oh, mother
Aren't you gonna teach me how to lie?
Aren't you gonna teach me to nevermind?
Oh, mother
Won't you fight this war?
Oh, mother, oh mother
Just please, tell me why

2 comentários:

3ernardo Tavares disse...

Já virei fã desse blog!

Vc me inspirou pra algumas coisas!

Vou te mandar uma delas por orkut.

Bjs

Pedro Costa disse...

Me lembrou Pink Floyd...

"Mama, should I trust the goverment?"

Descubra-me.

Minha foto
Sou fruto da nudez de meus instintos e da pureza de minhas paixões